.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

"Vintage Diversity" adorable vintage shop in Florida

Melanie with her cute dog Reesey









I love vintage things. I like going to vintage shops to find one-of-a-kind unique things. It took me some time such a place in Florida. But I found one, yayy. Vintage Diversity is a place where you can find fabulous things from different eras. The first time I walked in, I felt like a little kid walking into her mom's closet. I wanted to try on everything. The store rents and sells their items (the rentals are separate). While there, I met Melanie (the owner) and Jenny. They were the coolest. I noticed a lot of people coming in and out, and more than half of them were repeat customers. If you live in Florida, or you're down here to visit the sunny state, don't forget to stop by and check out some flashbacks from Vintage Diversity.

236 W. Prospect Rd, Oakland Park, Florida 33309, 954-566-7678

No comments:

Post a Comment