.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Exciting News


First of all Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I have some fun and exciting news.

If you follow my blog, then you may have noticed some fashion pictures that I put up once in a while. I've been very busy with work, but I'll try my best to post more pictures up as soon as possible.
Most of the things I wear or have in my closet are vintage finds. I like things that are unique and classy. I will be posting some of the finds on my blog that you'll be able to purchase.

The 4fashion concept will bring you things are rare and are must own items. Follow me on twitter at afashionable, where I will post the items that I'm currently selling. Hopefully you guys like the things I post for sale. Thanks everyone for all your support.


Have a fashiontastic day,
Currently loving it

No comments:

Post a Comment